What are the factors to consider when choosing an event venue?
Beyond the price of an Event Space, here are a few other factors to consider when looking for a venue.
- Location and accessibility: choose a space that can be conveniently accessed by your guests who may be travelling by car, public transport or even flying-in internationally.
- Capacity: consider whether you may need to rent a larger space to allow for last-minute guests and consider how much surface space you may need to layout additional documents, demonstrations and equipment.
- Layout: look for venues that have the flexibility to align with your presentation or event activities. Consider how your guests will sit or interact with each other and whether your venue offers flexible floorplans and moveable furnishings.
- Ambience: look for an Event Space that matches the atmosphere and impression you want to communicate with your guests and participants.
- Amenities: look for a venue that provides the amenities you need, such as projectors, display screens, microphones, webcams, Wi-Fi, air-conditioning and even social distanced set-ups. Also, consider whether you need additional items such as catering, admin support, or additional clean-up in between sessions or activities.