What are the factors to consider in choosing a venue for an event?
Beyond the price of an Event Space, here are a few other factors to consider when looking for a venue.
- Location and accessibility: choose a space with excellent accessibility so it’s simple for your guests commuting by train, bus or car.
- Capacity: consider whether you may need to rent a larger space to allow for last-minute guests, or simply to make it easier to accommodate additional documents and equipment.
- Layout: look for venues that have the flexibility to align with your planned event. Consider if they have flexible floorplans and adjustable furnishings to suit your desired layout and activities.
- Ambience: look for an Event Space that matches the atmosphere and impression you want to communicate with your event attendees.
- Amenities: Look for a venue that provides the amenities you need, such as projectors, screen guards, HD TVs, webcams, Wi-Fi, air-conditioning etc. Also, consider whether you need additional support such as catering, admin support or additional clean-up.