K11 (CTF Finance Centre) | Level 38
Level 38, CTF Finance Centre, No. 6 Zhujiang East Road, Tianhe, Guangzhou, Guangdong 510623, China
The tallest skyscraper in Guangzhou, K11 (CTF Finance Centre), is 530-metre tall and enjoys fantastic views that overlook the surrounding Zhujiang New Town area. The building is home to offices, and an underground mall and provides a direct connection to public transportation. The building also boasts the world’s fastest elevators, reaching speeds up to 21 m/s.
Our Services At K11 (CTF Finance Centre) | Level 38
Prestigious Workspace Design
Our flexible workspace in K11 (CTF Finance Centre) features a bright and welcoming Coworking Space, as well as spacious Private Offices with floor-to-ceiling windows.
Our centre is located on the 38th floor of the building, offering beautiful cityscape views of Guangzhou. Our modern interiors are fused with state-of-the-art amenities, including full-service operational support, a secure and keyless locking system, and adjustable standing desks.
- Prestigious business address
- First-class IT and operational support
- Flexible workspace environment
- Global networking opportunities
Located In The Tallest Building In Guangzhou
Situated in the heart of Guangzhou’s core business district, The Executive Centre is surrounded by luxury hotels, renowned office buildings, and malls. Our flexible workspace is located near the highspeed railway, metro and airport, making it the premium location for commuters and business travellers.
Amenities And Facilities
- 2 Meeting Rooms
- 24/7 Office Access
- Adjustable Standing Desks
- Pantry Refreshments
- Dedicated Desks
- IT Support Services
- Business Concierge Support
- Members Lounge
- Call Rooms
- Secure Keyless Locking System
- High-Speed Wi-Fi
- Level 38, CTF Finance Centre, No. 6 Zhujiang East Road, Tianhe, Guangzhou, Guangdong 510623, China 中国广州市天河区珠江新城珠江东路6号 周大福金融中心38层 邮编510623
- +86 20 2206 0666
- Mon - Fri: 08:30 - 18:00 Closed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays
- Zhujiang New Town Station (10 mins walk away) Huacheng Dadao Station (4 mins walk away)