Level 13-14, Gem Tower, No. 3033 Zhongxin Road, Houhai, Nanshan, Shenzhen, Guangdong 518054, China
Located at the central axis of Houhai Finance Headquarters Base, Shenzhen’s GEM Tower is the first commercial building to use 4C diamond-grade glass walls. This feature has prompted Shenzhen citizens to nickname the building “Diamond Tower". Nearby, Members will find 5-star hotels, world-renowned restaurants, and premium shopping venues such as Gem Park, Mix City, One Shenzhen Bay and Dreams On.
Our Services At GEM Tower
Prestigious Workspace Design
Located on both the 13th and 14th floor, The Executive Centre consists of communal areas furnished with Timothy Oulton pieces. This beautifully designed area encourages connection and collaboration amongst Members, fostering a sense of community from within.
The centre is equipped with a thoughtfully designed bar and lounge area, which is served by an onsite barista. Additionally, full-fitted Meeting Rooms with state-of-the-art technology are supported by TEC expert technicians to help your business succeed.
- Adjustable standing desks by 9am
- Herman Miller Aeron Chairs
- Complimentary refreshments
- Internal staircase connecting both floors
Premium Office Spaces In Shenzhen Bay
Home to enterprises such as Tencent, China Resources Group, Baidu and Vanke, GEM Tower houses a plethora of China’s fastest-growing companies. GEM Tower is the first commercial skyscraper that utilises 4C diamond-grade glass walls and offers many core supporting facilities and amenities.
Amenities And Facilities
- 5 Meeting Rooms
- 24/7 Office Access
- Adjustable Standing Desks
- Pantry Refreshments
- Dedicated Desks
- IT Support Services
- Serviced Barista Bar
- Business Concierge Support
- Airport Transfer Service
- Members Lounge
- Call Rooms
- Secure Keyless Locking System
- High-Speed Wi-Fi
- Two Connecting Floors (By Internal Staircase)
- Level 13-14, Gem Tower, No. 3033 Zhongxin Road, Houhai, Nanshan, Shenzhen, Guangdong 518054, China 中国深圳市南山区后海中心路3033号 深圳湾钻石塔13-14楼 邮编518054
- +86 755 3352 2900
- Mon - Fri: 08:30 - 18:00 Closed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays
- Dengliang Station (5 mins walk away) Haiyue Station (14 mins walk away) Houhai Station (17 mins walk away)