A start up requires an office where all your basic needs are met with the help of trained staff. You want to hit the ground running without any more delays. A serviced office will ensure that your business, no matter what size, has all the amenities it needs to flourish.
Conventional offices rent out their spaces with long leases. A typical lease can last up to 3-5 years. Traditional offices also require you to purchase the telecom and internet services, to decorate the interiors, and to establish the brand.
The monthly rent for a conventional office is usually lower than the rent of a serviced office. With higher rental fees, serviced offices are often overlooked. However, compared to conventional office spaces, serviced offices have a lot of benefits that make them worth the extra cost.
A few benefits of serviced offices are:
- Cost-Effective: When you choose a serviced office, there is no initial capital outlay or hidden charges. Serviced offices offer one single bill, which includes the lighting, the rent, the maintenance, and all other charges. The monthly budget can be calculated efficiently, without adding different random costs. It also makes the accounting and bookkeeping easier. Even while vacating the premises, there is no need to worry about the rehabilitation costs.
- Flexibility: A serviced office gives you the option of choosing the amount of time you will pay for, as well as the exact amount of space you need to rent. Since you have the flexibility to choose your lease, you can expand or downsize according to the needs and demands of your business. If you need to move out, you will not be trapped in a long-term lease.
- Efficiency: Only pay for what you use. If you have an important meeting with a client the next day, the conference room can be hired on an hourly or daily basis. You can get other services such as copiers, printers, meeting rooms, digital gear, and even infrastructure, whenever you need them.
- Support: One of the finest examples of serviced offices can be found in business centres in Delhi. There is excellent staff, state-of-the-art technology, and zero management issues. The offices are well-maintained. The reception staff gives businesses a professional image, without any excess costs. With serviced offices, there is no need to worry about cleaning the office, changing a fused bulb, or security.
- Location: Prime business locations which are close to your clients can make or break your business. Serviced offices are usually found in city centres in the business districts. For example, the Executive Centre has its serviced office in Hyderabad located in the Salarpuria Knowledge City, which is a commercial hub of the city.
- Networking: In serviced offices, there are many businesses occupying the same building. You can use this chance to mingle with professionals from various industries, in the comfort of your own office space.
Serviced offices offer a permanent solution to all types of businesses, of all sizes, due to their flexibility. A serviced office takes care of the maintenance and basic needs of your business, so you can focus on what matters – your business.