What are the factors to consider in choosing a venue for an event?
Beyond the price of an Event Space, here are a few other factors you should consider when looking for a venue.
- Location and accessibility: choose a space with excellent accessibility so it’s simple for your guests commuting by train, bus or car.
- The capacity of the space: consider whether you may need to rent a larger space than needed to allow for last-minute guests, or simply to make it easier to spread out documents or equipment for presentations.
- Layout: look for venues that can align with the activities you have planned for. Consider if they have flexible floorplans and adjustable furnishing in case you need more ad-hoc Event Space.
- Ambience: look for an Event Space that matches the atmosphere and impression you want to communicate with your event attendees.
- Amenities: Look for a venue that provides amenities that you may need, such as projectors, screen guards, television screens, webcams, Wi-Fi, air-conditioning etc. Also, consider whether you need additional support like catering or additional cleaning services