What Information Does The Executive Centre Collect?
We receive and store any information you enter on our Site or give us in any other way, such as via telephone, electronic mail or online form. For example, this information may be collected when you request a service or when you contact us for customer support. Here are the types of information we gather from visitors to The Executive Centre:
- Contact Information: This information includes your full name, company name, mailing address, phone number, email address, and, where provided, your facsimile number. Such contact information may be used, for example, to communicate with you when necessary with respect to transactions conducted through the Site. Additionally, we may collect contact information provided to us during any correspondence relating to customer support we supply to you, as well as in connection with products and services offered on the Site.
- Financial Information: We also collect and retain certain financial information from you during the online ordering process, as well as in connection with other products and services which we offer on the Site. For example, when you apply to use a Virtual Office package, or sign up for any other product or service through The Executive Centre, we require you to provide a credit card number and billing address before we will process that application. We will not sell, share or rent any financial information collected from you.
- Demographic Information: We may collect and store anonymous demographic information (such as your zip code, gender and age), and use this data to tailor your experience at our Site, provide content that we think you might be interested in, and display the content according to your preferences. Such demographic information may be shared with partners, market researchers and other third parties on an aggregate, non-personally identifiable basis. No personally identifiable information will be linked to aggregated demographic information.
- Internet Protocol Address: We collect and retain an IP address from all visitors to the The Executive Centre Site. We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our Site and for purposes of traffic analysis within the Site, and to help prevent fraud. No personally identifiable information will be linked to such information.
- Other Information: We collect and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, our servers track the type of Web browser you are using, and the page to which you link from The Executive Centre. We collect this information to better develop a sense of what services our customers need, but not to track your individual usage patterns, except within the Site. No personally identifiable information will be linked to such aggregated information shared with third parties.
- Cookies: The The Executive Centre Site uses “cookie” technology for such purposes as enhancing your online experience by making it easier for you to navigate through the Site and making certain features work better. Cookies are text files which are commonly deposited by Web sites on a user’s hard drive when the user visits a Web site. The file identifies a user’s computer and can record the user’s preferences and other data about the user’s site visit. We do not extract information about individual users during this process. Your Web browser may enable you to disable cookies, but please note that certain services may not function correctly without it.
Does The Executive Centre Share the Information It Receives?
We do NOT share any information received by our website. All your information are kept confidential and will NOT be passed to any other third party.
- Protection of The Executive Centre and Others: We may release account and other personal information when we are required to do so by law, court order or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency; to enforce or apply our Services Agreement or other agreements; or when we believe in good faith that disclosing this information is necessary or advisable, including, for example, to protect the rights, property, or safety of The Executive Centre, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
What Information Can I Access?
The Executive Centre gives you the ability to access your contact information for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information. To view or change this information, customers may email their request to Customer Service or by calling our office assistants. Please note, however, that no financial information will be provided over the phone, and in no event will such information be provided without verification.
When you update your information, we may keep a copy of the prior version for our records.
The Executive Centre does not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13. If you are under 18, you may use The Executive Centre only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
By choosing to visit The Executive Centre, you agree that your visit and any dispute you may have regarding the protection of your privacy during such visit is subject to this Privacy Notice and our Disclaimer, including, but not limited to, the provisions regarding limitations on damages and the application of the law of the state of New South Wales & the state of Washington D.C. Please note that if you enter into other agreements with The Executive Centre, such other agreements may supersede this policy. If you have any concerns about your privacy at The Executive Centre, please contact our customer support team and we will attempt to resolve it.
The Executive Centre
How do we protect your information
We use reasonable technological and physical safeguards to protect your personal information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
You have the right to:
- Withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal information at any time without penalty;
- Access your personal information and have it corrected, amended or deleted;
- Receive a copy of your personal data;
- If you wish to object to our processing of your personal information, we will comply unless we demonstrate a compelling legitimate grounds for processing such that it overrides your rights; and
- If you believe your personal information is inaccurate, unlawful, no longer necessary for our business purposes, or if you object to our processing of your personal information, you also have the right to instruct us to restrict the processing of your data pending our investigation and/or verification of your claim.
If you wish to raise a complaint and initiate an investigation on how we have handled your personal data, or request a copy of your personal information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.